Monday, June 30, 2008

Joey's Starlight Concert



























The highly anticipated "Starlight"concert finally made its way to Genting last Friday and Saturday. Glad I made the right choice of opting for the second show eventhough I ended-up burning a bigger hole in my pocket. You see, there wasn't any encore during the first night which resulted in many being disappointed and even hurled profanities to vent their frustration. Pay more, get more ( I guess) !

This is the 3rd Joey concert that I've attended and "Starlight" definitely outshone her past concert series. She has always been awesome in her past concerts but this time around,she has proven herself to be the undisputable HK cantopop queen !!! She has reached the same iconic level as Anita Mui, I dare say. Her powerful vocal never once falter, even when she's strutting on stage with the extremely well executed choreography. I'm in awe of her stamina, the way she worked the crowd, her sweet crystal clear voice, her fit figure, the way she boogie on stage...I luv every single thing about her. She can do no wrong !!!

There was never a dull moment at all !! Kudos to whoever that came-up with the concert rundown. The songs selection was excellent. In June, I went to Vincy and Eason concerts, too. Vincy still has a long way to go. Eason's concert fall short of my expectations. Too many Mando numbers. Things only started picking momentum during encore and that's already too late !

I can't wait for Joey's next concert ! How I wish Genting would bring Joey back in December for X'mas or New Year countdown !!! Can't get enough of Cho B !!! Joey rocks !!!

Here's the concert rundown :-
曲目:1. 《螫樓》2. 《擦火柴》3. 《跟珍芳達做健身操》4. 《Lucky Star》5. 《怯》6. 《這分鐘更愛你》7. 《華麗邂逅》8. 《逃》9. 《心花怒放》10. 《Lovin\'u》11. 《童謠》12. 《螢》13. 《黃色大門》14. 《零時零分》15. 《Mad About You》16. 《赤地雪》17. 《S.O.S》18. 經典組曲:《再見我的初戀》、《痛愛》、《逃避你》、《誰來愛我》、《損友》、《抱抱》、《想得太遠》、《習慣失戀》、《一拍兩散》、《心淡》。19. 舞蹈組曲:《未知》、《不容錯失》、《喜喜》、《神魂顛倒》、《相當刺激》、《隆重登場》、《越唱越強》。20. 《我的驕傲》21. 《愛一個上一課》22. 《爭氣》23. 《全身暑假》+《一面之緣》. 24) Encore.