Thursday, February 7, 2013

Kate Tsui, Don Li and Evergreen Mak at "Pleasant goat and big big wolf" movie premiere -(徐子珊, 李逸朗 & 麥長青 -喜羊羊與灰太狼5電影首映禮) - 香港 HK January 26, 2013

“Tsui Tzi San…Tsui Tzi San…Tsui Tzi San…” a fan just couldn’t help screaming her head off during the premiere of “喜羊羊與灰太狼.” It was both amusing and annoying. From my observation, the fan doesn't seemed to be from HK but her constant screaming from the top of her lungs sure worked wonders in attracting Kate’s attention. Kate had no choice but to request for the fan to tone down her volume coz it sounds more like loan shark chasing after her for unsettled debt than a supporter professing her support ! LOL ! It was darn funny when Kate said this. Goodness ! I find myself liking Kate more each time I see her in-person. Kate is right. TV screen doesn’t do her looks any justice. She is so much more gorgeous in person. Not only her acting skills has generated wide spread accolades lately, her charisma has gone up a few level, too ! Kate looks simply ravishing in the red dress and killer stilettos. I was surprised to see Don Li (李逸朗), whom I haven’t heard in ages. Don revealed that he has been actively pursuing an acting career in the mainland but made a special trip back to HK as he has been invited to sing the theme song for this movie. The last time I saw him was on TVB’s “Ten Brothers” (十兄弟) , which he played the role of Stretchy Four (奀皮四). Not sure if he is still signed to EEG though. If anything, this dude has become more macho, good looking and sings well, too. Also making an appearance on that day is Evergreen Mak. I dunno what happened to him but he looks “overcooked” – so tan that I have to adjust my camera settings a couple of time to get a good pix of him. He literally looks like a walking dark chocolate standing next to Kate !