Monday, December 3, 2012

ASTRO ON DEMAND (AOD) Award 2012 我的最爱颁奖典礼 @ Sunway Convention Centre (2nd November 2012)

My Fave Drama Series- The Hippocratic Crush. My Fave Actor in a Leading Role - Kenneth Ma (The Hippocratic Crush) My Fave Actress in a leading role - Tavia Yeung (The Hippocratic Crush) 5th Anniversary - My Fave Classic Role - Michael Tse (E.U.) My Fave Actor in a supporting role - Him Law (The Hippocratic Crush) My Fave Actress in a supporting role - Nancy Wu (Gloves Come Off) My Fave On Screen Couple - Kenneth and Tavia (The Hippocratic Crush) My Fave Promising Actor - Oscar Leung (L'Escargot) My Fave Promising Actress - Mandy Wong (L'Escargot) My Fave Drama Song - Raymond Lam (theme song from "Highs and Lows") My Fave outstanding character - Koo Ming Wa aka So Gay (Divas in Distress) My Fave top 15 drama characters:- Him Law ("The Hippocratic Crush") Ron Ng ("L'Escargot") Linda Chung ("Witness Insecurity") Kate Tsui ("Highs and Lows") Michael Tse ("Sergeant Tabloid") Kenneth Ma ("The Hippocratic Crush") Roger Kwok ("Queens of Diamonds and Hearts") Tavia Yeung ("The Hippocratic Crush") Raymond Lam ("Highs and Lows") Wayne Lai ("The Confidant") Kevin Cheng ("Gloves Come Off") Bosco Wong ("Witness Insecurity") Myolie Wu ("Ghetto Justice II") Ruco Chan ("No Good Either Way") Moses Chan ("Master of Play") 【Astro On Demand 我的最爱颁奖典礼2012】得奖名单如下: 十五大我的最爱角色 1.罗仲谦 (杨沛聪-on call 36小时) 2.吴卓羲 (丁冠峰-缺宅男女) 3.钟嘉欣 (乔子琳-缺宅男女) 4.徐子珊(陈家碧-雷霆扫毒) 5.谢天华 (蓝一一-女警爱作战) 6.马国明(on call 36小时) 7.郭晋安(东西攻略) 8.杨怡(范子妤-on call 36小时) 9.林峰(韦世乐-雷霆扫毒) 10.黎耀祥(李连英-大太监) 11.黄宗泽 (许玮琛 -护花危情) 12.郑嘉颖 (唐拾一 -拳王) 13.胡杏儿 (王思苦-怒火街头2) 14.陈展鹏 (巫雅历-冲呀!瘦薪兵团) 15.陈豪 (章世言-心战) 我的最爱最具潜质女艺员:黄智雯(缺宅男女) 我的最爱最具潜质男艺员:梁烈唯 (缺宅男女) 我的最爱出位人气王:古明华(苏基 – 巴不得妈妈) 我的最爱电视歌曲:【幼稚完】(雷霆扫毒)-林峯 我的最爱电视荧幕情侣:杨怡、马国明(On Call 36小时) 我的最爱电视女配角:胡定欣(拳王) 我的最爱电视男配角:罗仲谦(On Call 36小时) 我的最爱电视女主角:杨怡(On Call 36小时) 我的最爱电视男主角:马国明 (On Call 36小时) 我的最爱电视剧集:On Call 36小时 5周年特别大奖我的最爱经典角色:谢天华(梁笑棠Laughing哥 – 学警狙击)
Astro's my fave male character results had me in "O 嘴" ! Never in my wildest dream would I expect underdog, Kenneth Ma, to snag this award from under Raymond and Wayne's nose. I assumed it would be a tight race between Wayne and LF (Raymond Lam). Silly me should have sensed something fishy when Ma Ming made a surprise appearance to deafening roar during Tavia acceptance speech for "my fave on-screen couple". I bet it was Astro's gimmick for Ma Ming to be their mystery guest since his name never did appear in the initial attendees' list. As much as I'm fond of "The Hippocratic Crush", I'd expect the noise level to have dissipated since it was aired in the first half of 2012 (comparing to new hot favorites like "The Confidant" plus "Highs and Lows"). IMHO, the fave on-screen couple honor should have gone to Raymond and Kate. Kate's eyes make-up are way too smokey for my liking. I'm happy that Tavia has finally gotten some form of recognition after slogging for more than a decade in the sweat shop (TVB). I don't think Ma Ming is capable of pulling the same feat again for TVB TV king. This fella must be brimming since it's his major award since joining the e-circle. The pressure will now be on Tavia. Poor Tavia must be caught in a dilemma ...both happy and sad. Making a big sweep at Astro might be a sign that HK tv queen title could very well elude her. The inaugural TVB award voting system will not be favorable to her due to lack of mammoth fan base. One cannot deny that Kate's Chan Ka Phaik junkie role has been generating positive buzz lately. I'm not surprised at all if Kate managed to clinch this coveted award. If only "Silver Spoon Sterling Shackle's storyline had not been so mundane and focuses too much on Damian's love/lecherous life. Now Tavia has to rely on Hippocratic Crush's fame to bring her the glory at TVB two weeks from now. The rest of Astro's results are pretty predictable, with "The Hippocratic Crush" emerging as the big winner. Ron should count his lucky stars that he remains a permanent fixture in Astro's winner list year-in and year-out despite his awful performances in recent times. I kinda feel sorry for Bosco. Since Bosco and Myolie went separate ways, they are not seen attending the same function. I'm so glad over-rated Fala failed to make it to "my fave 15 drama characters" roll call. Myolie has shed a few pounds and looks so hot and much younger in her short sassy hairdo. Like !! Can't say the same for Wayne. I noticed that whenever he puts on weight, his head grows bigger. LF (Raymond) holds the record for going up the stage the most number of times and my friend kept telling me it's a bad omen ! LOL ! My friend was so right ! Chok Fung failed to bag Msia's tv king award. Really deja vu...reminded me of Laughing's fate last year. LF might have a better shot at TVB though..I have a feeling that LF will be the new tv king in HK. The first few episodes of "The Confidant" was pretty engaging but it slowly slidded downhill from ep. 15. Hence, LF still stands a good chance. Laughing ended AOD show with the theme song from his soon to be released drama "法網狙擊".