Saturday, October 2, 2010

Linda Chung Bio Essence Promotion- 2 Oct 2010









Dunno what hit me but I went for this event instead of Rosy Business 2. So regretted my decision. Guess I wasn't thinking straight...too much unforeseen shitty stuff clouding my mind recently. Anyway,after this event, I would definitely think twice before attending Bio Essence function again... unless I really, really, have time to kill. The Q&A session is boring and the whole routine is the same as the one that took place at 1U a few years back. It would have been more interesting if Linda was here to promote her album.

Linda has been out of my radar for quite awhile. Oh, my...her legions of fans have certainly increased. Her flight touched down at 6 pm. After a quick meal of chicken rice, she's off to the Bio Essence event. In her "brides maid" attire, Linda made her entrance, to the chanting of "Chung Ka Yan" from her very vocal fanclub. Frankly, she doesn't look good in this outfit. She wants to project an elegant appearance but somehow....the outfit just doesn't cut it.

My mind was wandering throughout the event,I have to admit. However, I did catch Linda saying that she hopes to release her new album by year-end but looking at ther air-tight schedule right now, this may not be possible. She'll be taking on a "daring" role in her new series, where she will be entagled in a love affair with Laughing Gor and Ron. Expect steamy/juicy scenes, folks ! As usual, Gary (the emcee) brought-up somebody's name (this is getting old) and no prizes for the correct guess. My "CPU" totally shut down Linda talked about her beauty tips (yawn...).

Pixs are scarce...partly because her face is always looking the other way and also due to the fact that I'm not in my usual high spirit when it comes to snapping away.