Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Twins 3650 Malaysia Promo Tour (MY FM TWINS 3650独家粉丝聚会与签唱会》- 8/9 Oct 2011











By the time I got wind of this event, I was already in Genting to catch "Be Charmed" concert. The best I could do is try to get a glimpse of this dynamic duo before they catch the first flight to HK. Looking back, it has been years since I last saw them in action. Ah Q did grace our shores occasionally, as spokesperson for Jazz beer but I had to give it a miss due to schedule conflict. Here to promote their 10th anniversary Mando album - "3650", Twins had an autograph session at Berjaya Times Square on Saturday. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a concert date with Twins. Any organizers ? Coincidently, Ah Sa's "THE SORCERER AND THE WHITE SNAKE " (白蛇傳說) is also making its rounds in the local cinema circuit.