Monday, December 29, 2008

"In Love With Bosco" Promotion (黃宗澤 "全角度愛你" 大馬宣傳) - Metro Point Kajang - Dec 29.





















When I saw the venue “Metro Point Kajang” on the promotional flyer, I was baffled. Where on earth is “Metro Point Kajang” ?!! I’m totally clueless. I honestly thought that Kim Gary would pick a more popular venue around KL to hold the showcase. When I arrived at the mall, I was really worried for Bosco ! Would the fans turned out in droves to support him coz let’s face it, the place is so far out from the city. What if it only managed to attract curious on-lookers and no one is willing to dig into their pockets to buy the discs ? I was even contemplating buying a few more cds to support Bosco, just in-case. Hah ! Was I wrong to doubt Bosco’s charisma !!! Judging from the long queue during the autograph session, the EP sales from this place even surpassed the ones sold at Sunway Pyramid ! Kids, aunties, youngsters….people from all Gen X to Y…heck ! there’s no generation gap when it comes to supporting Bosco ! Every single one was eager to grab the cds and get up-close and personal with Mr. Wong.

Bosco rendered two numbers” 全角度愛你” and “普天同愛”. Some one shouted “Encore” when the second song ended and it turned out to be the last number,too. I was hoping he would perform the fast track, “Hey Boy.” Hopefully, he’ll do that for Penangites during the countdown concert at Queensbay, which I’m unable to attend. It’s quite a struggle to get good shots of Bosco coz the area is too dim and lightings suck. The emcee for the day is still Nicholas (MyFM deejay) but was joined on stage by members from a new group known as “Storm.” Every time members from “Storm” opened their mouth, I started to cringe…it was an extremely bad idea to get them to be the guest emcee. Such a disgrace. I was so tempted to seal their mouths with duct tapes to prevent further insult to my ears. This is also the 3rd and last leg of Bosco’s showcase in KL.

I'm still pretty tied-up at this moment. More pixs and video clips of Bosco coming up real soon !