Saturday, August 1, 2009

Moonlight Resonance Promotion (Moses Chan and Susanna Kwan)- 家好月圆造势活动~槟城 - 陈豪、关菊英 (Insadunia Foodcourt) - 1 August


























Gosh ! I really hate it when Astro holds promo events at food courts. Things always go out of control and why should there be any exception tonight ? The was a near stampede when the emcee announced that only 100 people have the privilege of going up the stage for the artistes’ autographs. Suprisingly, Vivian ain't the emcee tonite. I have no idea who the dude is but his Canto sure sucks ! I hope Vivian or some other deejays from MyFm would take over tomorrow. I shall not go into details here since I managed to record quite a number of clips. Watch ém ! Ah Mo did a funny dance during the charade. I'm beat! Second round tomorrow - stay tune for more updates !