Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Joey Yung - June 5, 2011







Oh, my... I was grinning like a cheshire cat on Sunday. The person responsible for putting a broad fixed smile on my face is none other than my all time fave powerhouse diva - Joey Yung. Since she first broke into the music scene, I was instantly drawn to this newcomer with the "hypnotizing" golden vocal. I've never missed watching her performances on dvds and when I had the chance to catch her live ("Show-Up" concert in Genting), I was hopelessly hooked ! To date, I've attended all her 3 full-fledged concerts (Show-Up, Reflection of Joey's life and Starlight) in Malaysia and every single time without fail, it has left me in complete awe ! Over the years, I've seen her transformed from a plain Jane singer to an accomplished superstar with irresistible charisma. Those who have made crude remarks about her looks in the past can go take a hike. Cho B is hella attractive...infact, she looks like an oriental Angelina Jolie from certain angle.
Joey spent 3 days in KL, pre-occupied with commercial shoot and contract signing ceremony for a collagen beverage. My "punch my fist in the air" moment came when Joey mentioned she will be holding N6 tour in Malaysia. Woohoo ! Coincidently, June 5 happens to be her lunar birthday, too.